Visit our Featured Property
WILDCAT (3) CABIN RENTALS, LLC
Nature calls, fish are biting, hot tubs are waiting
12 miles north of London, KY
Near Renfro Valley Entertainment Center
5 minutes from Wildcat Offroad Park
Hiking, kayaking and horseback riding
Visit Featured Property Website »
Glad to help ya out!
Tips to help you find the perfect KY Vacation Rentals
From mobile phones to desktop computers, and devices in between, RentKentuckyCabins.com is truly user-friendly. Our responsive design makes your online search for Kentucky cabins, cottages, lodges and homes easy no matter what device you use. The experience is slightly different based on the device. Here are some quick tips to help you compare Kentucky rentals.
DESKTOP; LAPTOP; AND IPAD USERS
- Google Map.
- ZOOM WAY IN to your favorite regions. Keep zooming in and watch the map pins separate. Every rental unit has a pin, even for multi-cabin resorts. We do our best to put the pin on the rooftop of the actual rental.
- Click on the pins to see the pop up listings. Each pop up listing links to a FULL DETAILS page.
- Narrow Your Search tool.
- Choose only the Search criteria you want.
- Click Update Map or Show Listings and we will gather all the rental listings that meet your criteria
- If you change criteria in the Narrow Your Search Form, click the Update Map or Show Listings button again and the listing results will update.
MOBILE PHONE USERS
- Narrow Your Search tool.
- Choose the Search criteria you want.
- Click Show/Update Map or Show Listings and we will gather all the rental listings that meet your criteria
- If you change criteria in the Narrow Your Search Form, click the Show/Update Map or Show Listings button again and the listing results will update.
NO MATTER WHAT DEVICE YOU USE, YOU ALWAYS BOOK DIRECTLY WITH THE OWNERS/MANAGERS.
Booking direct guarantees you get the LOWEST RENTAL RATE (no booking commissions) plus you avoid third-party booking site service fees. Allowing renters to connect and "book direct" is what make us unique. Besides, rental owners and local managers are your best tour guides, not booking website call centers.
COMMUNICATING WITH OWNERS/MANAGERS
- Confirm availability
- Review booking procedures and requirements
- Confirm rates based on the number of people in your group
- Get a list of things-to-do at the cabin and in the area
Get all of your questions answered before you book it. If you’re looking for a rental with a sand beach, a large parking lot, mountain veiws, etc., make sure you get answers. Rental owners want you to have a great experience so you will rent from them again.
RELAX. ENJOY YOUR SEARCH. IT’S CABIN TIME™.